Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I don't usually drink wine, but tried this recipe and it could lead to me becoming a "winehead". This is such a great summer drink. This can be garnished with fresh mint or lavender. For some reason it would not recognize dry rose' wine, but that is what I used.
- Combine mango with sugar and let sit for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, combine the mango mixture, the juices, triple sec, fruit slices, Schnapps and wine.
- Blend well.
- Cover and chill for at least another hour and up to 8 hours. (the longer it sits, the stronger and better the flavor).
- When ready to serve, add the soda water and pour in glasses over the ice cubes.
- Garnish as desired.
- This should be made and served in a clear glass pitcher as it is a very pretty presentation.