Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my variation on a classic. The coconut water is what elevates this above a basic mango lassi.
- Slice and peel mango and toss in a blender.
- Add in coconut water (I use a single serving drink box of Zico but if I'm feeling more adventurous I will open a Thai young coconut and pour that water - one young coconut has about 300 ml in it).
- Add the yogurt (I use Fage 2%) and the coconut cream (Coconut cream is sold in cans in the grocery store for use in pina coladas).
- Blend until smooth (in my blender 20 seconds).
- Serve in a tall glass or in the empty coconut with a straw.