Chez Jonny's Note:
Mango lassi happens to be one of my favorite dairy treats, so the combination of "frozen" and "lassi" seemed like an obvious one. I hope you enjoy this frozen treat as much as I do on a hot day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First begin by pureeing two fresh mangoes in a blender with just enough water as was necessary to grind them to a smooth mixture.
- 2Combine 16 oz of Greek yogurt (rBGH free) together with the mango mixture and 1/2 cup sugar in the ice cream maker.
- 3While the mixture was churning in an ice cream maker, add 1/2 tsp cardamom and 3 drops yellow food coloring for a vibrant yellow color. Also add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 4After 30 minutes of churning, the frozen mango lassi will be ready to be frozen in a freezer. Allow to freeze for at least four hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Lassi Frozen Yogurt (For Ice Cream Maker)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 48.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: