Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipes is a typical Indian Paki bevarage drink..its most popular in the summer months..But hey i make it through out the year..it is yommy and healthy for you.
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mango pulp (*) or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mangoes
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 9 -10 ice cubes, if you like it smoothie type (or more)
- note: If using a fresh mango, peel and remove the flesh from the pit; cut mango into small pieces. And add this instead of the pulp.
- In a blender, add yogurt, lemon juice, mango pulp, water, and sugar. Blend approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until you see a little forming in the mixture. Add the ice and blend until frothy! it should be just like the texture of other shakes or smoothies.
- The Mango Lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Makes 2 servings.