Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy smoothie-type drink. Posted for ZWT (India)
- 1 ripe mango, chopped coarse
- 118.29 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml honey
- 236.59 ml small ice cube
- Puree mango and yogurt together until smooth.
- Add lime juice and honey, pulse to combine.
- Add ice cubes and blend until incorporated.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! I made this for dessert tonight because I had a mango that was ready to go. I added a little milk to stretch it since we had 4 kids drinking it with us. They all asked for more but since it was all gone I had to promise to make it again soon. The texture is very smooth, which is sometimes difficult to get with a fibrous fruit like a mango.
Thanks for sharing!!
This was a delicious snack. Had to substitute lemon juice for lime, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Next time, I may add a little bit of milk to thin it out a bit. My son really enjoyed helping to make these, too. Thanks for sharing!
My picky eater who eats no fruit or veg slurped this right up! Thanks for posting the recipe.