Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellent drink to serve on a hot evening or after a spicy meal. You can substitute fresh mango for a tub of strawberries or blueberries
- 2 mangoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk or 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk or 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 200 g plain yogurt (1 tub) or 200 g lactose-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons Splenda granular, artificial sweetener or 6 teaspoons sugar
- Pour all ingredients into a blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
Very good! Nice and thick! We enjoyed this with a dinner of vegetable korma. Thanks for sharing-
This was sooo good! We all enjoyed this and my daughter said that it tasted like cake! They asked for more. I used the Mango precut in a jar, drained. I served this after the chicken saag that I made for dinner (recipe also from this site). It was a treat. It was very sweet, so use less sugar if you don't like things as sweet.
This was really good! My 12yo son loved it and said, "I'm going to have this every day for the rest of my life." I liked it too. It's very creamy. I think I would like it better with more mango (or less dairy). We will definitely be having this again! Thanks! Oh! I left out the cinnamon. Reviewed for ZWT4.