Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the lovely island of Jamaica! Adapted from Jamaica recipes.
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces of pureed fresh mango
- 5 ounces coconut milk (creme de coconut)
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk (optional)
- Blend the pureed fresh mango and coconut milk with the pineapple juice.
- Add 10 cubes of ice and blend again until it's smooth. Add the condensed milk to sweeten. Stir and serve.
This drink should be illegal, it is sooo good! I made this using fresh pureed pineapple in place of mango, it's very filling and rich so a little goes a long way, thanks for sharing hon, my DH enjoyed it!...Kitten:)
Very nice use for some of my Champagne mango stash! Also, it was nice that I could use up some small volumes of coconut milk and condensed milk that I had left over from other recipes. Thanks for posting!