Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from http://www.vahrehvah.com and states that this is an easy Indian beverage/dessert. Sounds delish and posting here for ZWT8.
- 2 cups fresh mango juice (may include pulp)
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour it in a glass and serve it chilled.
wonderful cool easy drink just used canned juice made for tiffen challenge zaar tour 8
Lovely drink! I really enjoyed it. I didn't have mango juice, so I made my own. I blended chunks of mango with a little water and strained it with a mesh strainer. It worked for me, the shake was delicious and easy.