Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very unusual southwestern-style salad. If you like jicama, cilantro, and corn however, you will enjoy this! I recommend you try it with another recipe I posted for Halibut and Sweet Corn Tamales!
- 6 ears corn
- 6 small mangoes, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 lbs peeled chopped jicama
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- Cook the corn in a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Remove from water and let cool.
- Harvest about 4 cups of corn kernels from the ears.
- Place in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss just to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and chill 2 hours before serving.