Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Blender Dude.
- 7 -8 limes, juiced
- 1 lime, zest of
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and pits removed
- 1 fresh jalapeno, de-seeded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed (optional)
- 6 ounces Cointreau liqueur or 6 ounces triple sec
- 1 cup tequila
- coarse salt (to garnish) (optional)
- lime wedges and cilantro (to garnish) (optional)
- Place all ingredients except alcohol in blender and run on High speed for 40 to 50 seconds.
- If margaritas “on the rocks” are desired, refrigerate puree until just before serving, then combine with alcohol and blend for another 15 to 20 seconds.
- If frozen margaritas are desired, pour mango puree into ice trays and freeze. When frozen, combine with alcohol and blend on High Speed until desired consistency is achieved. Garnish glasses with salt, limes and cilantro.