1/1 Photo of Mango Jalapeno Jam
The jalapeno gives a bit of kick to your morning routine. Or it gives you a spicy touch when using it with meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place chiles, manoes and lemon juice in a pot.
- 2Combine pectin with 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl. Add to fruit.
- 3Bring to a full boil, one that cannot be stirred down, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the rest of the sugar and return to boil for one more minute.
- 5Remove from heat. Remove any foam.
- 6Ladle into hot prepared jars, leaving 1/4 inch at the top. Wipe and process in hot water bath using good canning procedures.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Jalapeno Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1975.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 509.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 473.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g