1/2 Photos of Mango Icebox Cake
These are excellent no bake cake. With the combination of cream cheese and mangoes.. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix graham crackers and sugar. Pour in melted butter. Spread half of mixture into 8x8 pan. Arrange half of mango slices on top.
- 2Soak gelatin in water for 5min. Microwave for a few seconds until gelatin dissolves.
- 3Beat cream cheese until creamy, then add condensed milk, all purpose cream. Continue beating until smoooth.
- 4Add dissolved gelatin. Mix well.
- 5Pour half of mixture on top of mangoes. Spread remaining crumbs evenly on top. Then pour the rest of cream cheese mixture.
- 6Arrange slices of mangoes for garnish.
- 7Freeze at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Icebox Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6589.0
- Calories from Fat 3305
- Total Fat 367.3 g
- Saturated Fat 217.7 g
- Cholesterol 1180.4 mg
- Sodium 3738.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 737.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 652.4 g
- Protein 114.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: