Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are excellent no bake cake. With the combination of cream cheese and mangoes.. YUM!
Make and share this Mango Icebox Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix graham crackers and sugar. Pour in melted butter. Spread half of mixture into 8x8 pan. Arrange half of mango slices on top.
- Soak gelatin in water for 5min. Microwave for a few seconds until gelatin dissolves.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy, then add condensed milk, all purpose cream. Continue beating until smoooth.
- Add dissolved gelatin. Mix well.
- Pour half of mixture on top of mangoes. Spread remaining crumbs evenly on top. Then pour the rest of cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange slices of mangoes for garnish.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
I thought this was a very good refreshing dessert. Served it for some guests and they really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.