Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an extremely rich dessert but still very fresh tasting. Amazing texture...firms up perfectly without an ice cream maker!
- 1⁄2 lb canned sweetened mango pulp (I have had luck at Indian grocers)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (so only 6oz)
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour into a large freezer safe Tupperware, cover with plastic wrap and seal with Tupperware top.
- Freeze for 4+ hours (you don't even need to stir!) You may need to freeze longer if your Tupperware is deep, with little surface area.