Recipe by rajheena
This is my own recipe .My family and friends love this ice cream.And it is very easy to make.
- 1 (30 ounce) can mango pulp
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping (available in the super markets frozen dairy section)
- 1 pint heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mango pulp, condensed milk, and heavy cream with whisker or spoon for 3-4 minutes
- Now fold in cool whip until mix all together.
- Pour in to airtight container and freeze it overnight in your freezer.
- Or if u have ice cream maker then u can make it in ice cream maker.
- Makes: 20 servings.