Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is nice on mixed greens, my favorites are spinach and romaine with onion moons and mandarin orange segments.
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a blender or food processor, place the mango, apple juice concentrate, apple cider vinegar, and cumin, and puree until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.