Prep 45 mins
Cook 14 mins
Put the Butter Sauce DOWN!!!! This recipe will have your Lobster Tails so succulent & tasty, trust me you'll never make them any other way
- 2 -4 lobster tails, 1 pound
- 2 mangoes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chervil or 1⁄4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces salted butter, Room Temperature (2 Sticks, softened not melted)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger (McCormick Brand 16-20 pieces depending on size DO NOT USE FRESH)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 sheet wax paper
- 1 sheet aluminum foil
- Dice up mango be sure not to cut too close to the pit we don't want any of the stringy pit fibers in the mixture.
- Put ginger pieces in a doubled paper towel and smash into smaller pieces.
- In a large GLASS mixing bowl add diced mango, chervil/tarragon, parsley, butter, white pepper, smashed ginger, lemon zest, garlic powder and salt.
- Here's the MESSY part!
- Mix all ingredients by hand enough to incorporate all the ingredients together.
- Don't over mix! the heat from your hands will break down the butter!
- Place sheet of waxed paper down on clean surface and add butter mixture on top of paper, use paper to form a roll/loaf.
- Once butter roll/loaf is formed wrap the roll/loaf in aluminum foil put in freezer bag and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Split lobster tails down the middle (shell side).
- Add butter mixture to split tails, make sure the butter mixture is over the entire meat of the tails.
- Broil/grill for 7 minutes, Add more butter mixture. Finish broiling/grilling for about another 7 minutes. Lobster tails should be done. Meat should look white (without any transparency).
- Depending on how many lobster tails you make you should have some of the butter mixture leftover. Put back in the freezer and use the next time you want to make lobster tails.