Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut steaks
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup slivered fresh basil
- Rinse the fish and pat dry.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add fish and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes per side, or until fish reaches an internal temperature of 150^F and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Add chutney, lime juice and basil.
- Cook two minutes more turning once.