Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Sweet, tangy, and spicy dressing delicious with tomatoes, avacados, or Mexican style bean salads. The amounts are general, please adjust to your tastes.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 -2 scallion
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut up
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh limes or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 -6 tablespoons olive oil (I used coconut oil, about 1 T, and added more lime juice to compensate)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Put all, except salt, in a food processor, adding a bit more oil, juice, or water to get the right consistency.
- Taste and add salt if you wish.
- Keeps about a week in the frig.
So excellent! I did not use the mint, but loved the dressing - not for salad, but for chicken wings! Made as directed but w/o the mint. Yum, thanks for posting - this is incredibly easy yogi, I love it! I promise I will use it for salad next time.