Recipe by yogi
Sweet, tangy, and spicy dressing delicious with tomatoes, avacados, or Mexican style bean salads. The amounts are general, please adjust to your tastes.
Top Review by Garlic Chick
So excellent! I did not use the mint, but loved the dressing - not for salad, but for chicken wings! Made as directed but w/o the mint. Yum, thanks for posting - this is incredibly easy yogi, I love it! I promise I will use it for salad next time.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 -2 scallion
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut up
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh limes or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 -6 tablespoons olive oil (I used coconut oil, about 1 T, and added more lime juice to compensate)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves (optional)