Mango Habanero Pork Tenderloin With Cuban Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season pork with salt and pepper and place in pan. In a small bowl, mix the chutney with the habanero. Spoon mixture over pork.
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until pork is just cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Meanwhile prepare the guacamole. In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, pineapple, cilantro, lime juice, and cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Tranfer the guacamole to a serving platter and nestle the pork slices into the guacamole for serving.