A Robin Miller recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- 2Season pork with salt and pepper and place in pan. In a small bowl, mix the chutney with the habanero. Spoon mixture over pork.
- 3Roast for 25 minutes, or until pork is just cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 4Meanwhile prepare the guacamole. In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, pineapple, cilantro, lime juice, and cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Tranfer the guacamole to a serving platter and nestle the pork slices into the guacamole for serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Habanero Pork Tenderloin With Cuban Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 79.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: