Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
A Robin Miller recipe
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into a 1 inch dice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season pork with salt and pepper and place in pan. In a small bowl, mix the chutney with the habanero. Spoon mixture over pork.
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until pork is just cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Meanwhile prepare the guacamole. In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, pineapple, cilantro, lime juice, and cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Tranfer the guacamole to a serving platter and nestle the pork slices into the guacamole for serving.
Loved this recipe. Easy to make. Purchased a pre-seasoned pork tenderloin. Loved the mix of sweet, salty and spicy. Will make this often.
Fabulous recipe. I used homemade mango chutney & enjoyed the added pepper (I used jalapeno). My hubby loved the guacamole and suggested I use this for other dishes that require guac. I didn't have fresh cilantro so I used 2 tsp dried. Great flavours, thanks for sharing.