Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
sweet and spicy! great party food
Make and share this Mango Habanero Hot Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons red monkey mango habanera seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne, hot wing sauce
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- celery and carrot sticks
- Sauce: heat and let it simmer, stir occasionally and reduce to about 1/4 cup volume. Add cayenne sauce and melted butter. Mix.
- deep fry wings until fully cooked. Toss in sauce, serve Hot with celery and carrot sticks.
Hot hot hot! Has an excellent taste that's not hidden by the heat. Made for the Fall '11 PAC.