Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bright, fresh and crisp. Simple to make. Can be an appetizer, palate cleanser, salad or desert.
Make and share this Mango Green and Ripe Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup green mango, shredded (or julienned, can be replaced by green papaya)
- 3 cups ripe mangoes, cut into thin strips
- 10 Thai basil, chiffonade (sliced thinly)
- 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and minced (other chile ok)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Nice topped with toasted, spiced or candied nuts.
- Lovely in Recipe #478510.