1/1 Photo of Mango Ginger Sorbet ( Ice Cream Maker )
3 hrs 45 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
_Recipezaar_ has turned me into an ingredient scavenger. ;-) Seriously - when shopping, if I spy an unusual-to-me ingredient, I buy it (in this case the mango puree in the freezer case). Then comes the task of finding ways to use it. This simple recipe was adapted from a Daisy Martinez episode aired on PBS. Cook time includes 3 1/2 hours freeer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the sugar in the water.
- 2Stir in the mango puree, lime juice, and ginger.
- 3Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 4Scrape into a container, seal tightly and let firm up in the freezer for about 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Ginger Sorbet ( Ice Cream Maker )
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g