Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'Spring Gatherings' by Rick Rodgers
Make and share this Mango-Ginger Mojitos recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the sugar, ginger, and 1/2 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat and add the mint.
- Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain in a wire sieve over a bowl, pressing hard on the solids to extract the flavors; discard the solids.
- Puree the mango, ginger-mint syrup, and lime juice in a blender.
- Transfer to a pitcher.
- When ready to serve, fill four tall glasses with ice.
- Divide the mango mixture among the glasses and top off each with club soda.
- Add a swizzle stick to each mojito so the guests can stir them.
- Garnish each glass with a lime round and a mint sprig, and serve at once.