Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rachael Ray. Oh wow.
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 4 cups mango nectar, chilled
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- Just before serving, mix together the ginger ale, mango nectar and lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Pour into tall glasses filled with ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Very nice refreshing drink. I just made a single serving (trying to use up some mango nectar). Thanks for posting!
This was very refreshing and packed a lot of flavor. I think I would be lovely on a hot summer's day.
Yum! I love mocktails! This is refreshing and I had everything on hand. Thanks Di!