Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
from the blog "Sugarlaws" - http://www.sugarlaws.com/mango-ginger-frozen-yogurt
Make and share this Mango Ginger Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large mango, peeled and de-pitted
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 (5 ounce) containerplain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- In a food processor, puree the mango, ginger, vodka and sugar until combined. Add the vanilla yogurt and greek yogurt and process until blended. Churn in an ice cream machine for about 40 minutes, and then freeze for 2 hours or to the consistency you prefer.