Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another delight from the Thursday magazine!
Make and share this Mango Gelatin Delight recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the mangoes.
- Remove pulp, pour into a mixer bowl.
- Add milk, salt, sugar and essence.
- Blend till smooth.
- To melt the gelatin, sprinkle it over hot water in a small bowl.
- Stir constantly until completely dissolved.
- Mix the gelatin-water mixture with the mango mixture.
- Pour into 4 small bowls.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with walnuts before serving.
- Enjoy it on a hot summer afternoon!