Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
We used this as a salsa with fish, omitting the water.It was delicious. Recipe from Gourmet.
Make and share this Mango Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large firm mango, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1⁄2 fresh serrano chili, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced pimentos or 1 tablespoon roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill for 30 minutes.