Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From USA Weekend comes this delicious summer fruit salad.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, seeded, and cut into cubes
- 3 cups green grapes (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries (about 2 4.4-ounce containers)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Whisk together ginger, lime zest, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix fruits and mint in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- (Can be covered and refrigerated overnight.).