Recipe by Sharon123
I just love mango and this goes together so nicely! You can use fresh or frozen mango and fresh or canned pineapple. Adding a banana is good too and makes it a smoothie! UPDATE: Due to reviews I have changed the ingredient pineapple chunks to crushed pineapple to help eliminate stringiness. :)
- 236.59 ml mango (slices, cubed or pulp)
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple in juice (or fresh)
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 1 banana (optional)
- lime (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the contents of canned pineapple(or fresh pineapple) in a blender and blend till smooth. If you want it really cold, add a few pieces of ice.
- Add the mango and orange juice, blend again till smooth(add the banana here if using).
- Pour drink in a glass. Garnish with a lime slice if desired. Enjoy!