Recipe by horseplay
Super light and fluffy, sweet and tangy. Love it. The original recipe called for a whole cup of sugar, but I halved it for health and it tasted just fine.
- 2 mangoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut the mangoes into small pieces and dump them in a blender.
- Put aside enough slices to garnish.
- Add the ginger, sugar and lime juice to the blender and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream (I would suggest an electric mixer) until peaks form.
- Fold the mango mixture into the whipped cream, a bit at a time.
- Stir, then gradually add more, until they are all mixed together.
- Pour the mixture into bowls and chill for one hour before serving.