Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy to make and so delicious to drink! Adapted from Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
- 226.79 g mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped into large chunks (can use frozen mango, thawed)
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- club soda or seltzer water
- Combine chopped mango, sugar, vanilla extract and pinch salt in a food processor or blender. Puree fruit mixture, adding 2 tablespoons orange juice to loosen.
- Strain into small pitcher. Refrigerate until needed.
- Mix mango syrup with club soda or seltzer to desired strength for delicious flavored soft drink.
Thank you so much for sharing Sharon123. I really enjoyed this sweet, fruity mango soda, with a hint of vanilla. I recommend that you add the ice & soda water first, then add in mango syrup to taste, as it is very sweet. This is truly a treat.
There is nothing better. Can't wait for it to be summer again, this will cool you down on a hot day!