Recipe by Sharon123
So easy to make and so delicious to drink! Adapted from Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
Top Review by Baby Kato
Thank you so much for sharing Sharon123. I really enjoyed this sweet, fruity mango soda, with a hint of vanilla. I recommend that you add the ice & soda water first, then add in mango syrup to taste, as it is very sweet. This is truly a treat.
- 226.79 g mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped into large chunks (can use frozen mango, thawed)
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- club soda or seltzer water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chopped mango, sugar, vanilla extract and pinch salt in a food processor or blender. Puree fruit mixture, adding 2 tablespoons orange juice to loosen.
- Strain into small pitcher. Refrigerate until needed.
- Mix mango syrup with club soda or seltzer to desired strength for delicious flavored soft drink.