Mango rice pudding
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak rice for about 2 to 3 hours - drain and grind it to a paste.
- 2In a large pot add milk and half teaspoon of cardamom powder and bring it to boil.
- 3Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- 4Add the already soaked rice paste to the milk and stir.
- 5let the rice cook together with the milk for 10 to 15 minutes then add the condensed milk and mix.
- 6Now add the mango puree to the firni and and keep stiring (you can check and adjust the sugar at this step).
- 7Add sugar and let it cook until you get a thick and creamy consistency.
- 8Transfer it to a serving bowl and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- 9serve with pistachios and almond flakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Firni
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 183.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 93.8 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: