Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mango rice pudding
Make and share this Mango Firni recipe from Food.com.
- Soak rice for about 2 to 3 hours - drain and grind it to a paste.
- In a large pot add milk and half teaspoon of cardamom powder and bring it to boil.
- Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- Add the already soaked rice paste to the milk and stir.
- let the rice cook together with the milk for 10 to 15 minutes then add the condensed milk and mix.
- Now add the mango puree to the firni and and keep stiring (you can check and adjust the sugar at this step).
- Add sugar and let it cook until you get a thick and creamy consistency.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- serve with pistachios and almond flakes.