Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Weekend magazine.
- 1 alphonso mangoes, washed and diced
- 2 small dried red chilies, crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried lime, powder
- Blend everything in a blender till smooth.
- Pour over your green salad and serve.
Sweet, sour, and spicy dressing! I actually added a bit more lime juice because mine seemed a bit too sweet for me. Careful with the hot chilies! I would put in less if you aren't sure you'd like it nice and spicy, then add more to taste. Thanks for the wonderful, fresh, and healthy dressing Char!
This was so sour- I want to try it again with very ripe mangoes. I doctored it a bit with more honey, etc.