Recipe by Norahs Girl
A simple fruity dressing.
Top Review by Bob Crouch
I gave this a try. It was pretty good. I used it on a simple lettuce, onion, citrus salad. I might go a little lighter on the fennel seed next time. I ground whole fennel seeds with a mortar and pistal. Pretty pronounced fennel flavor. I will make it again but will modify a bit. Thanks for sharing it. I love anything to do with mangos.
- 1 -2 cup mango pulp
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 6 medium basil leaves (or Tbsp chopped fresh coriander)
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon herb-seasoned salt