Recipe by harmonica
its an extremely basic recipe but can do wonders to a very ripe mango. Its an old recipe passed on from an aunt.
Directions See How It's Made
- juice the mange removing the pulp.
- heat the milk with the sugar until it becomes thick and then add the cream and mango pulp.
- Stir till the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add the flavour.
- Cool immediately and quick freeze till it becomes hard.
- place in blender and make a smooth mixture to break any ice crystals.
- place in refrigerator and serve chilled as needed with cherry.