Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Omani princess for na*me game. She says you can add cinnamon instead of rose water. She called for a teaspoon of rose water but I am not used to that much so I dialed it down for this recipe.
- Butter 4 ramekins.
- divide the mango into the 4 ramekins
- .mix the eggs and sugar together
- add the flour
- add the yogurt.
- add the mango juice
- pour over fruit
- Place in a pan of water, which is a ban marie,up half ways on the ramekin in 300 degree Fahrenheit for oven 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Whip the cream and rose water together; a pinch of cinnamon would be okay.
- Top cooled custards with this topping. She topped hers with rose petals.