Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I will be making variations....the first will be using vodka instead of wine. I will add much more ginger ale for that one. Refreshing spring or summer treat!
- Stir sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons hot water in a large pitcher until dissolved.
- Add wine, cucumber, and mango. Be sure the mango is firm.
- Remove leaves from 6 sprigs of mint; stir into pitcher.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours and up to 6 hours. When the fruit sinks, the wine is ready.
- Stir ginger ale into pitcher.
- You can serve over ice or ladle it out so everyone gets mango and cucumbers in their glass.
- Garnish with remaining 6 mint sprigs.