Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was pleasantly surprised how well the mango worked in this crisp.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom (ground)
- 5 cups mangoes (diced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon (juice)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup coconut (unsweetend)
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts (toasted and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch and cardamom in a large bowl.
- Add the mango and lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Mix the flour, rolled oats, coconut, macadamia nuts, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Place the mango mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish and pour the topping on.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until it is bubbling and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.