I was pleasantly surprised how well the mango worked in this crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sugar, cornstarch and cardamom in a large bowl.
- 2Add the mango and lemon juice and toss to coat.
- 3Mix the flour, rolled oats, coconut, macadamia nuts, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- 4Place the mango mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish and pour the topping on.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350F oven until it is bubbling and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Crisp With Macadamia Nut Crust
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: