This is a delicious, light tasting dessert, perfect after a heavy meal! If the mangoes are small you may want to get more: the more mango, the more flavorful it will be. It can be garnished with mint leaves, raspberries, or blackberry liquor, very impressive! Cooking time is time needed to chill pulp.
- Peel and slice the mangoes.
- Cover with water in a saucepan and cook until soft.
- Puree cooked mango pieces to a thin pulp.
- Put pulp in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine cream and sugar and whip until light.
- Fold in mango puree and chill before serving.