- 2 -3 ripe mangoes, stoned,peeled and chopped
- 1 can Carnation instant milk or 100 g condensed milk
- 300 ml chilled double cream
- 1 small orange, juiced
- 1⁄2 small pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄8 cup pine nuts, dry-fried for two minutes until golden
- lime wedge, to decorate (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Purée the mangoes in a food processor and push through a sieve into a bowl, using the back of a wooden spoon to rub through as much flesh as possible.
- Using an electric whisk, whip the milk and cream until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the mango purée and orange juice, then stir in the pineapple.
- Spoon into glasses and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve decorated with pine nuts and lime wedges.