1/1 Photo of Mango Cream Pie
8 hrs 10 mins
This is a tempting tropical treat! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1fit the piecrust into 9 inch pieplate according to package instructions; fold the edges under and crimp them.
- 2bake piecrust at 425 for 7 minutes, or until it is lightly browned; then let it cool.
- 3Combine nectar and the next 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly; boil, whisking constantly for one minute or until the mixture thickens.
- 5Then remove from the heat.
- 6Stir in the butter and vanilla.
- 7Cover tightly with plastic wrap, and cool to room temperature.
- 8Spoon mixture into prepared piecrust; cover and chill for 8 hours.
- 9Then garnish the pie if you desire.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: