Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Mango is Philippines national fruit. There so many ways to prepare it and this is just one of them. Prep time includes chilling.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar, depending how sweet u want it
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1 (170 g) container cream
- 2 -3 big ripe mangoes, 2 chopped and 1 sliced,for garnish
- 24 ladyfingers
- maraschino cherry, if desired
- Blend the first 5 ingredients (except mango slices) to make mango cream mixture.
- Lay ladyfingers on a 9x9 inch dish or pan.
- Top with mango cream mixture.
- Lay second layers of ladyfingers.
- Repeat process.
- Garnish with mango slices and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight to set.