Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and tasty after a spicy dish. Made this tonight with Worth It Curry. From the 1989 Ed. of Betty Crocker's New International Cookbook.
- Puree mango pieces in a food processor or blender.
- Whip cream, adding sugar once the cream begins to thicken.
- Fold cream into mango puree.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- When serving, top with slivered almonds.
This is light and yummy. The almonds are great on top. Doubling the mango would be fine.
I love this mango cream! And I do make it with drained canned mangos if there aren't good mangos in the fresh produce.
I'm a sucker for mango's and this was simple and very, very yummy. It's very rich, though, and not for the calorie conscious !!!