Recipe by dicentra
This is from one of my Food and Wine Cookbooks. This would be fabulous in the summertime with grilled chicken or fish.
Top Review by Um Safia
Reviewed for ZWT3. This cous cous was very light and full of lovely flavours. A fun mix of colours and ingreadients makes this dish perfect for accompanying all sorts of main meats or fish etc. We enjoyed this cous cous in our house and I may make again in the future. Very simple to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup couscous
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mango, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- black pepper