Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from one of my Food and Wine Cookbooks. This would be fabulous in the summertime with grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup couscous
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mango, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the couscous.
- Remove from the heat, cover; fluff with a fork after 10 minutes.
- Transfer the couscous to a glass bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, toss gently and serve.
Reviewed for ZWT3. This cous cous was very light and full of lovely flavours. A fun mix of colours and ingreadients makes this dish perfect for accompanying all sorts of main meats or fish etc. We enjoyed this cous cous in our house and I may make again in the future. Very simple to make.