Recipe by Jostlori
I found this recipe on Jamie Oliver's website. Take one of these out on the patio, crank up the steel drum music, and you'll think you're on a white-sand beach in the Caribbean!
- 2 large mangoes, as ripe as possible
- 150 ml low-fat milk
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 handful ice cube
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- brown sugar or honey, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the skin and cut the flesh off the mangoes.
- Place the fruit in a blender or food processor, along with any juice left on the chopping board. Add the milk, lime juice and zest, ice and mint leaves and process until smooth.
- Taste, and if you've got a sweet tooth, add a sprinkling of brown sugar or honey and give it another turn or two in the blender.
- Chill in the fridge before serving. Garnish with a few mint leaves.