Mango Colada Chicken With Ginger Fruit
- For Chicken: Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, puree the mango. Add rum, coconut cream, soy sauce, gingerroot and allspice.
- Coat chicken with mango puree mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until fork-tender, turning frequently. (Increase heat to reduce liquid if necessary toward the end of cooking.).
- For Ginger Fruit:.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl and toss well.
- To Serve:.
- Line a round serving platter with lettuce leaves. Place the chicken in the center, sprinkle with sesame seed and arrange Ginger Fruit around chicken.