Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great combination of mango, pineapple and coconut!
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 236.59 ml ripe mango, cubes
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 78.07 ml cream of coconut
- 78.07 ml light rum
- 236.59 ml crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender (add ice last) and blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour into tall glass and sip slowly!
Recently returned from a trip to Maui. We had dinner one evening at Leilani's on the Beach and had Mango Coladas, they were AMAZING ! I decided to try and find a recipe, and this one was a PERFECT MATCH ! Now everytime I make a Mango colada I will remember that wonderful vacation in Hawaii !
YUM! Made it this time with sour orange juice as no pineapple available.
OH MY GOSH! This is AMAZING!!!!!!! Probably the best drink I have ever had. I used mango rum to give it a stronger flavor. I am in love!