Recipe by Sharon123
This creamy fruit and coconut drink is full of vitamins. Children will love it, and so will adults. Delicious when served with a spicy curry or chilli dish. It also makes a cold and delicious treat for hot summer afternoons. Enjoy!
Top Review by Studentchef
Such a creamy and refreshing drink. I love the combination of coconut cream and pureed mango. I did buy fresh mango and pureed it myself, which was a really good thing. I think the lime juice added a nice zing to it, but I did leave the cocnut flakes out.
- 1⁄2 cup water (125ml)
- 1 cup pureed mango (250 ml)
- 1 2⁄3 cups coconut cream (410ml)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 12 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons of roasted and flaked coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Refrigerate glasses 1 hour before preparing.
- Blend or process the water, mango(can use 1 cup mango chunks and puree them yourself), coconut cream, sugar, lime juice and ice cubes until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with roasted coconut flakes if desired.
- Serve chilled.